Students can register for orientation once they have applied to TCC. Students can register for orientation online through TCC Passport. They can also update their addresses, view their TCC transcript, check for registration holds and access their financial aid award status.
Students who applied to the College online should have received a page with secure information from the Admissions and Enrollment Services office after they submitted their online admission application. To log on to TCC Passport, students will need to have this information readily accessible.
Orientation Registration Instructions
- Students should log on to www.tcc.fl.edu and click on the TCC Passport link located at the upper right.
- Students should click on the Help link from the menu on the left side of the TCC Passport homepage.
- On the Help screen, students will need to enter the Student ID/Username and PIN information they received from the Admissions and Enrollment Services office. Once this information is entered, they can click on “Get eAccount Information.” The system will then provide them with their TCC eAccount username and password, allowing them to log in to TCC Passport. [If a student does not have an EagleNet PIN, the student should contact the Student Help Desk at (850) 201-8540.]
- From the TCC Passport page, students should click on “Sign In” from the menu on the left side of the page.
- Students can log in to TCC Passport with their TCC e-mail address and eAccount password.
- Once logged in to TCC Passport, students should select the My Schedule tab.
- From the resources list (right side of page), students should select “Workshop Signup.”
- Students should then select the term they wish to attend TCC.
- Students have now reached the Orientation/Workshop Registration page and should scroll down to find the “Class Search” section of the page.
- In the first course box under “Class Search,” students should type the word “Orient,” and then click on the “Search for Classes” button.
Students can then click on the orientation session date they plan to attend and then click on “Update Now” to complete the registration process. If students have questions about making an orientation reservation they should contact the Campus and Civic Engagement Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (850) 201-8420.Tags: Orientation