Will my high school automatically send documentation of my disability to the college

No, this does not happen automatically. A student must request that the high school send documentation of a disability to the Student Accessibility Services office. The student may also bring documentation to the SAS office to register for services with the College. 

Tags: Disability
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)